I’m giving this product a big thumb-up! I personally think that Sally Hansen Salon Gel Polish Starter Kit is a super budget-saver for me because I’m really bad at painting nails and don’t want to spend a lot of money on nail salon at the same time.
I love gel manicure but going gel mani regularly in NYC can literally make me bankrupt…. So I decided to purchase this manicure set and save my budget! It’s very easy to apply and the set includes all the things you need as a starter. I suggest that once you get use to the DIY gel manicure process, you can invest more polishes and tools.
| What’s Inside |
– LED Lamp
– Gel Base Coat
– Gel Nail Color (Wine Not)
– Gel Top Coat
– 10 Nail Cleanser Pads
– Acetone Remover
– Cuticle Stick
– File & Buffer
| Preparation |
– Shape your nails
– Soften your cuticles with warm water
– Push your cuticles back
– Exfoliate the dead skin around your nails
– Cut the cuticles with cuticles nipper
– Buff your nails
– Clean the nail surface with cleansing pad
| How to Use |
– Apply base coat – cure for 30 seconds.
– Apply color – cure for 30 seconds (then repeat with 2nd coat).
– Apply top coat – cure for 30 seconds
– Wipe with nail cleanser pad.
Tom Misch – Never Moved
mt. fujitive – Happy Thoughts